Are you the podiatrist we are looking for?
If so, you will be:
- Incredibly passionate about helping people move well and feel great.
- Relentless in your pursuit of excellence, willing to stretch beyond your comfort level.
- Constantly seeking to grow yourself, personally and professionally.
- Ready and willing to start when mutually agreeable.
- New grads AND experienced podiatrist encouraged to also apply
You will be responsible for:
- Independently managing patients (assessment, diagnosis, planning and treatment), with the view to a full-time load of between 30-45 hours/ week as set by you (with appropriate support when required).
- Communicating with any relevant parties (GPs, specialists, insurance companies, etc)
- Participating in activities to attract and retain our valued clients.
- Conducting activities such as community seminars, regular staff inservices and practice-based non-clinical activities.
You will be measured against a set of Clinical Excellence Indicators, such as your utilisation rate, PVA, client touch-points, and content creation.
You will also be excited about building something of significance and influence, passionate about developing deep relationships with patients and contributing to a culture of fun, excitement and community!
Our tailored position will also provide monthly one-on-one mentoring sessions, quarterly reviews, regular inservice program and a generous professional development allowance. You will be constantly surrounded by experienced podiatrist of a clinical private practice experience and an environment that will challenge and educate you with practical experience. Our clinic is fresh and our approach is modern – you will be a part of a team that is more ‘family’ than ‘staff’, and our ethos is progressive and energising.
If you think that you would be a good fit, please fill out the form on this page and when an opportunity exists, those who are successful will be contacted personally.