Would you love to work in a clinic that injects purpose and meaning into every aspect of their work? If so, read on! We would love to offer a FULL TIME position to a podiatrist who shares the same values that we hold dear in our team.
Our team GENUINELY CARE
- We are attentive to detail in what we deliver
- We go above and beyond – find a way to do 1% extra for clients and work mates
- We are a team player first
Our team EMBRACES DIVERSITY
- We foster diversity within our team
- Language is no barrier
- We accept you as you are
Our team treats every person like our own FAMILY
- We follow through on what we say we’re going to do
- We respect your time
- We make you feel welcome
Your goals are our GOALS
- We clearly communicate
- We listen to understand
- We are solutions focused
- We create a personalised plan to achieve your goals
Our team creates a JOYFUL EXPERIENCE
- We acknowledge the little things
- We bring joy and humour to work
- We bring the energy
- We create a positive environment
- We look for the opportunity in every challenge
If you’ve answered YES, We want to hear from you!
The Footcare Clinic offers high quality service and the very latest in treatment options such as video gait analysis and shockwave therapy.
This exciting opportunity is a Full Time Equivalent of 38 hours per week and days are flexible.
We will support you to become a high performing practitioner by:
- Independently managing patients (assessment, diagnosis, planning and treatment)
- Communicating with any relevant parties (GPs, specialists, sports clubs, etc)
- Participating in activities to attract and retain our valued clients.
- Conducting activities such as community seminars, regular staff in-services and practice-based non-clinical activities.
- Helping you create your career pathway of choice
We will support and guide you against a set of Clinical Excellence Indicators, such as your utilisation rate, PVA, client touch-points, and content creation.
You will also be excited about building a career of significance and influence, passionate about developing deep relationships with patients and contributing to a culture of fun, excitement and community!
The selected candidate will be handsomely rewarded with above-award salary ($70,000 – $100,000 pa), and a bunch of potential extra perks, such as an extremely healthy commission, paid administration time and a professional development budget $1000 per year.
Our tailored position will also provide monthly one-on-one mentoring sessions, quarterly reviews, regular in-service program, quarterly full team lunches and a generous professional development allowance.
You will be working with client experience officers who will take care of welcoming and nurturing our clients’ administration and reception needs. However, you’ll be constantly surrounded by experienced podiatrists with a combined total of over 30 plus years of clinical private practice experience and an environment that will challenge and educate you to further your own Podiatric knowledge.
Our clinic is fresh and our approach is modern – you will be a part of a team that is more ‘family’ than ‘staff’, and our ethos is progressive and energising.
Applicants must have AHPRA registration and professional indemnity insurance. You must have the right to work in Australia. Visa sponsorship will not be accepted. Start date is early May.
Hurry, because it’s a first in, first served basis.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE WED 14th APRIL 2021.
If you think that you would be a great fit for our team, please send your CV and a cover letter to [email protected]. We can’t wait to hear from you!