✅ Are you a great podiatrist, with excellent inter-personal skills and a thirst for ongoing knowledge?
✅ Do you want to have autonomy, mastery and purpose injected into your podiatry career?
✅ Do you want a guaranteed monthly salary and annual leave, PLUS the benefits of a robust and healthy commission?
If you’ve answered YES, We want to hear from you!
The Footcare Clinic offers high quality service and the very latest in treatment options such as video gait analysis and shockwave therapy.
Current careers available:
Part-time (up to 20 – 25 hours per week)
Are you the brilliant podiatrist we are looking for?
If so, you will be:
- Incredibly passionate about helping people move well and feel great.
- Relentless in your pursuit of excellence, willing to stretch beyond your comfort level.
- Constantly seeking to grow yourself, personally and professionally.
- Ready and willing to start when mutually agreeable.
- Someone who has a proven track record of building and maintaining a private practice caseload.
- Someone who enjoys having fun both within, and outside of the workplace, and someone who doesn’t take themselves too seriously.
You will be responsible for:
- Independently managing patients (assessment, diagnosis, planning and treatment)
- Communicating with any relevant parties (GPs, specialists, sports clubs, etc)
- Participating in activities to attract and retain our valued clients.
- Conducting activities such as community seminars, regular staff in-services and practice-based non-clinical activities.
You will be measured against a set of Clinical Excellence Indicators, such as your utilisation rate, PVA, client touch-points, and content creation.
You will also be excited about building something of significance and influence, passionate about developing deep relationships with patients and contributing to a culture of fun, excitement and community!
The selected candidate will be handsomely rewarded with above-award salary, and a bunch of potential extra perks, such as an extremely healthy commission, paid administration time and a professional development budget.
Our tailored position will also provide monthly one-on-one mentoring sessions, quarterly reviews, regular in-service program, quarterly full team lunches and pub afternoons on work time and a generous professional development allowance.
You will be working with full reception and admin support. However, you’ll be constantly surrounded by experienced podiatrists with a combined total of over 30 plus years of clinical private practice experience and an environment that will challenge and educate you to further your own Podiatric knowledge.
Our clinic is fresh and our approach is modern – you will be a part of a team that is more ‘family’ than ‘staff’, and our ethos is progressive and energising.
Applicants must have AHPRA registration and professional indemnity insurance. You must have the right to work in Australia. Visa sponsorship will not be accepted. Start date is negotiable but prefer early January.
Work days – Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
Hurry, because it’s a first in, first served basis.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE FRI 5th FEB 2021.
If you think that you would be a great fit for our team, please send your CV and a cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line “I’M YOUR PODIATRIST” to express your interest and tell us why we’d be crazy not to hire you!
Those who are successful will be contacted personally. We can’t wait to hear from you!