If your toenails are causing you embarrassment and the thought of wearing open toed shoes make you shudder, then we have a solution just for you!
KeryFlex Nail Restoration is a quick and effective way to transform unhealthy looking nails back to normal within minutes. KeryFlex is a painless, in-office application that restores the appearance of an individual’s natural nails. This system allows for a certified podiatrist to remodel an individual’s damaged nails affected by fungus, defects or trauma. The medical grade resin creates a flexible, but durable, non-porous nail that allows the remaining natural nail to grow. The KeryFlex nail is an immediate cosmetic improvement providing a natural-looking nail.
How is KeryFlex different to an acrylic nail?
Acrylic nails are rigid and do not bend with the natural movement of the toes. As a result, acrylic nails applied to the toenails can cause damage to the layer of tissue under the nail (nail bed). Acrylic nails are also applied using strong acids which irritate the nail bed and can further damage the existing nail.
KeryFlex is flexible, yet durable, and designed specifically for the toes. It’s free of harsh acids used in salon systems. Keryflex is non-porous and will not allow moisture to permeate and get between the natural and prosthetic nails. KeryFlex’s medical grade resin is impregnated with the hydroxypyridone antifungal ingredient Piroctone which will help maintain the health of the natural nail.
Benefits of KeryFlex Nail Restoration
There are many benefits and these are listed below:
- The reconstructed nail looks and feels like a natural nail
- Improves confidence and morale
- The new nail is flexible so can move naturally as the toe moves
- The gel contains no aggressive chemicals
- The natural nail and nail bed remains undamaged
- The new nail can have polished applied as a natural nail
- The new nail can be treated in exactly the same way as the previous natural nail
Types Of Nails That Will Benefit From KeryFlex Nail Restoration
KeryFlex is suitable for the following nail conditions:
- Fungal nails
- Thick and/or Discoloured nails
- Cracked nails
- Damaged nails following trauma
- Nails with an abnormal shape or growth
- Psoriatic nails
Don’t play to waiting game, let us help you get those toenails looking great again within minutes. You can book an appointment ONLINE or call our help team on (03) 9711 7562 if you have further questions. We’re here to help.